The Ten Commandments of the Vamp
1. Wear Gowns that suggest rather than reveal.
2. Appeal to the eye by gorgeous beauty; be a peacock- not a snake.
3. Throw a veil of mystery about the character.
4. Be ingratiating, smiling, seductive, never cold or disdainful except on rare occasion.
5. Be subtle always; the obvious siren frightens her victim away.
6. Be essentially feminine; a touch of the ingenue relieves suspicion and softens the portraiture.
7. You may fly into a picturesque rage, but never show irritability, and above all, don't nag.
8. Smoke cigarettes occasionally, but do so gracefully.
9. Be a picture always, in gestures, postures, gowns, and manner.
10. Be original; always appear to be different from all other women.